The Name Seal Project: Completed!

Alright! After 2.5 hours of carving today, I finally got it done! It’s not exactly the best, but at least it’s now correct. I’ve run out of wood, so I can’t carve another wood one until I go to Daiso or something.

img_3190

I might want to try carving stone next. I’ve been looking at videos online. It looks like carving stone is sooooo much easier than carving wood. Probably go down to Chinatown and buy one or two cheap ones next week.

Anyway, here’s the result:

img_3189

I’m guessing the imprints might look better if I had used the proper seal paste (it’s a red ink paste). Oh well, let’s see how it goes the next time.